PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Project Management skills are required in almost all industries. Technical or business oriented, project management skills are critical. From learning the tools and techniques to implementing them exactly in the right way in the right project is the skill set that an organization looks for. The hierarchy expands from the executive posts to the manager posts. This course helps you learn how to analyze and oversee projects within the time frame. From understanding the requirements to actually planning the resources, project manager and the team is considered significant in any company. CMTI lets you understand with hands on practical experience and learning methodologies.
- Project Management Overview
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Professional Responsibility
Do you have more questions?
2963 BOUL ST-CHARLES PO Box 40540 H9H 5G8, KIRKLAND, QC,Canada